Chemical Resistance Guide for Elastomers IV
Data for more than 100,000 combinations of corrodents vs. rubber and other elastometric compounds includes 12% new data. Avoid lost sales and time, you’ll know if your product is chemically compatible in under 30 seconds. This new edition covers 3000+ liquid or dry chemicals, gases, lubricants, household fluids, foods and many other environments are covered. A must-have reference for anyone working with elastomers of any type.
- 2014 Edition – More than 12% new data
- 15,000 New Combinations of materials and corrodents.
- Data for more than 100,000 combinations of corrodents vs. rubber and other elastometric compounds — includes 400% new data!
- Avoid lost sales and time, find out if your product is compatible in under 30 seconds. This new edition covers 3000+ liquid or dry chemicals, gases, lubricants, household fluids, foods and many other environments are covered.
- A must — have reference for anyone working with elastomers of any type
Features & Specifications
- More than 3060 liquid or dry chemicals, gases, lubricants, household fluids, foods, Atmospheres and other environments are covered.
- Over 500 chemical trade names are covered.
- Corrodents are listed in alphabetical order.
- Data are presented in symbolic format (A, B, C, NR) with some data at specific rates of deterioration, time and temperature.
- Where known chemical resistance varies with concentration and temperature, data is presented in descending order of concentration and temperatures.
- Mechanical, physical and electrical properties data for each elastomer is provided.
- Printed on semigloss 70 pound plastic coated bond paper to last several years of use.
- Case bound hardcover smythe sewn.
- 780 pages, 8 ½ x 11 page size.
Elastomer Compounds Covered in Book
|50 Elastomer Compounds Included within Chemical Resistance Guide for Elastomers IV|
|Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene||CSM||® Hypalon||(1)|
|Copolyester TPE||–||® Hytrel||(1)|
|Copolymer TPO||–||® Norprene||(1)|
|Copolymer TPO||–||® Santoprene||(1)|
|Epichlorohydrin||CO, ECO||® Hydrin||(1)|
|Ethylene Acrylic||EA||® Vamac||(1)|
|Ethylene Propylene||EP, EPDM||–||(1)|
|Ethylene Vinyl Acetate||EVA||–||(1)|
|Fluorinated Copolymer||FKM||® Aflas||(1)|
|Fluorinated Copolymer||FXM||® Fluoraz||(1)|
|Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene||FEP||® Teflon||(1)|
|FZ, PNP||® Eypel-F,
|Low Density Polyethylene||LDPE||–||(1)|
|Perfluoro Elastomer||FFKM||® Chemraz||(3)|
|Perfluoro Elastomer||FFKM||® Hifluor||(1)|
|Perfluoro Elastomer||FFKM||® Isolast||(1)|
|Perfluoro Elastomer||FFKM||® Kalrez||(6)|
|Perfluoro Elastomer||FFKM||® Parofluor||(2)|
|Polyvinyl Chloride, Flexible||PVC||Vinyl||(1)|
|Styrenic Ethylene Butylene||SEBS-||® C-Flex||(1)|
Total Elastomeric Compounds 50